Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Letter from Robert October 1, 1941

This letter if professional typed on a Yakima Valley Branch of the Seattle First National Bank and sent to Louise W. Larsen at Ad-Craftsmen 524 McIntyre Building, Salt lake City, Utah

Dear Louis:

I can't begin to express my appreciation for the folder of copy you sent me. You really went to work on this deal for me and as soon as I have been given the go ahead signal, I hope to be able to do a job for you. I am not certain yet as to the program in mind based on our Main Office in Seattle; however, I am most anxious to put in a regulation plan for the entire Automobile Loan Department.

I will keep you posted on further developments and in the meantime your time and trouble is worth something to us, and I will appreciate your advising me on the amount I owe you.

Again, many thanks and best regards to Ada and the office.
Very truly yours, Bob---- R.F. Armstrong--Manager--Automobile Finance Dept.

Hand Written on bottom of letter: Louise sends her loved and is surely found of the envelope you sent. "Bobby Jr" cut two lower front teeth a couple days ago and now getting back to his old happy self. Will write again soon---and many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment